The Association has established discount programs with:
- The Personal Insurance Company
As a member of the Manitoba Association of Health Care Professionals, you already qualify for exclusive group rates and benefits on home insurance with The Personal.
The Personal has been a trusted partner for home insurance, joining over 650 professional organizations like ours across Canada. They deliver insurance solutions tailored to your individual needs and protection that will give you piece of mind knowing they’ve got you covered.
Exclusive benefits for you!
- Exclusive group rates and savings
- Customized coverage
- The Personal Touch
- 24/7 claims response
Get your exclusive quote!
“My Winning Quote” Contest! – $50,000* in available prizes to be won!
Get a quote and you could win a 2015 Volkswagen Beetle, a $10,000 travel credit, ATV or $10,000 cash! Complete your quote online and you could instantly be the winner of an iPad** mini!
The Personal refers to The Personal General Insurance Inc. in Quebec and The Personal Insurance Company in all other provinces and territories. Auto insurance is not available in Manitoba, Saskatchewan or British Columbia due to government-run plans.
*Prize details and contest rules available at thepersonal.com/mywinningquote.
**iPad is a registered trademark of Apple Inc. Apple is not affiliated with this contest or with The Personal.
- Independent Jewelers (10% off).
- Canadian Union Advantage Benefits Program (CUABP), is a voluntary organization to which MAHCP belongs, existing solely to use the purchasing power of union members to achieve a program of new and money saving benefits for union members and their families. Application forms for the Union Benefits Master Card Program through the Bank of Montreal are now available at the Association Office. The MAHCP Master Card will provide some unique features at reduced rates which some of our members may find attractive. Union Savings also has many other services such as travel, cell phones, mortgage, accident insurance. Visit their site http://www.unionsavings.ca/ for more information.
The Association continues to offer a Legal assistance program through
Roy Johnston & Company (Brandon)
363-10th Street, Brandon, MB
(204) 727-0761 or email@example.com
“All members and immediate families are eligible to participate in the legal assistance program. Members are to be given reduced rates for purchases or sales of single family homes, mortgages for single family homes, wills, etc.”
Please phone the law office directly for more information. When phoning the law firms, identify yourself as a member of MAHCP. It is always a good idea to doublecheck the fees that will be charged to make sure there is no misunderstanding. We have had many favourable reports concerning the legal assistance plan and hope you are pleased with the service.
If you would like to suggest an area we should explore, please give us a call.
This page was last updated on May 9, 2014