Home > News & Events > Need info on retro pay?

Need info on retro pay?

For former members, or those who have changed employers since April 1, 2018, you may be eligible for retroactive pay from your former position based on general wage increasesThe employer (not MAHCP) is responsible for providing retroactive general wages.

You must apply to the employer within sixty days of ratification (July 14, 2023) in order to receive payment, provided you are eligible.

The employer has created a Terminated Employees – Request For Retroactive Payment Form. This is a standard form to assist you in providing all the necessary information in order for the request to be completed in a timely manner. Please use this form when applying to your former employer for retro pay.

For any questions on eligibility or process for receiving retro pay, please contact your former employer directly. 

Note: If you are an active employee and have not changed employers, your retro pay will be paid out to you automatically. You do not need to apply for it.



Find My Labour Relations Officer

Discount Programs

Collective Agreements