The Manitoba Association of Health Care Professionals is the best vote for Professional, Technical, Paramedical experts in Manitoba!
We are the recognized leader in negotiating contracts for our sector, and we have the same dues as all other health care unions. In fact, other unions had to lower their dues to match MAHCP’s.
When it comes to collective agreements, other unions have “Me-Too” clauses for achievements that MAHCP successfully bargained for our members. Other unions have followed in OUR footsteps, meaning that we’re the bargaining experts for our sector.
MAHCP’s union dues is 1.25% of gross and our Constitution states: only by a 2/3 vote of the Membership during a General Meeting can dues be altered. Our meetings are open to ALL members, not delegates-only. Other unions’ general meetings are delegate-only and have an automatic trigger to raise union dues.
This week, MAHCP representatives will be at the following locations. Please pop by if you can!
Monday, July 22
– Point Douglas Community Centre, St. Johns Leisure Centre, 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
– Access Fort Garry, Room 160, 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
– EMS Portage, EMS Station, 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
– Flin Flon General Hospital, Boardroom (4 Flr), 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
– Ste. Anne Hospital, Boardroom, 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
– Portage District General Hospital, PDGH Classroom, 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Tuesday, July 23
– EMS Oak Bluff, EMS Station, 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
– The Pas EMS, Training Room, 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
– EMS Kinosota Trails, EMS Station, 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
– St. Anthony’s General Hospital in The Pas, 1st Floor Conference Room, 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Wednesday, July 24
– Access Downtown, Main Floor Boardroom, 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
– Access St. Boniface/Centre de Sante, Room 378, 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
– Gladstone Health Centre, Multipurpose Room, 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
– Snow Lake Health Centre, Boardroom, 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Thursday, July 25
– Grace Hospital, Access Centre Education Rm 209, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
– Bethesda Regional Health Centre, Crocus Room, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
– Dauphin Community Health Services, Cafeteria Conference Room, 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Friday, July 26
– Concordia Hospital, Outside Cafeteria, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
– Riverview Health Centre, Thomas Sill Auditorium, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
– TriLake Health Centre & Bayside PCH in Killarney, Multipurpose Boardroom – MPR Room, TriLake Centre, 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
– Actionmarguerite Foyer Valade, Grey Nuns Boardroom