The Manitoba Association of Health Care Professionals is the best vote for Professional, Technical, Paramedical experts in Manitoba!
We have a proven track record when it comes to fighting for our members at arbitration and we created the Grievance Investigation Process (GIP), a quicker and more efficient way to resolve grievances.
With the help of our in-house legal counsel, we’ve notched recent wins in arbitration cases involving wrongful terminations, overpayments, denial of union leave, unauthorized pay deductions and many more. Our legal counsel has taken arbitrations all the way to the Supreme Court of Canada – and won for our members.
For GIP cases, MAHCP members are not forced to have their grievances vetted through a committee in order for them to be brought forward. YOU deal directly with YOUR LRO.
This week, MAHCP representatives will be at the following locations. Please swing by if you can!
Monday, July 29
– St. Boniface Hospital, Main Floor Atrium, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
– Deer Lodge Centre, Auditorium on Main Floor, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
– Oak Lake EMS, Station meeting space, 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
– Swan River Community Health, Swan Valley HC Boardroom #1, 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
– Virden Health Centre/Virden Health Unit, Virden Health Unit Boardroom, 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Tuesday, July 30
– Misericordia Health Centre, MHC Auditorium, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
– Brandon Regional Health Centre, Brandon NR Lecture Theatre, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Wednesday, July 31
– HSC, across from the Tunnel Cafe, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. OR HSC Chown Conference Room FE019 below the Community Services Building (accessible by tunnel), 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
– Victoria General Hospital, Outside Cafeteria, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
– Klinic Community Health Centre, Room B10, 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
– Community Health & Social Services Centre, 755 Portage Ave. RM 110, 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
– Manitoba Adolescent Treatment Centre 165 St. Mary’s Rd, Lower Level Boardroom, 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
– Boundary Trails Health Centre, Multipurpose Room, 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Thursday, August 1
– Seven Oaks Hospital, Lower Level across from elevators, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
– Pan Am Clinic, Main floor hallway, 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
– EMS Ile Des Chenes, Ems Station, 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
– Snow Lake EMS, Meeting Room, 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
– Beausejour Health Centre, Multipurpose RM Side A, 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
– Snow Lake Health Centre, Boardroom, 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Friday, August 2
– Manitoba Adolescent Treatment Centre 228 Maryland, Lower Level Boardroom, 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
– Ste. Anne Hospital, Boardroom, 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
– EMS Kinosota Trails – Sandy Bay, EMS Station, 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
– St. Anthony’s General Hospital in The Pas, 1st Floor Conference Room, 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
– Gladstone Health Centre, Multipurpose Room, 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
– The Pas EMS, Training Room, 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
– EMS Oak Bluff, EMS Station, 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Error: (#10) This endpoint requires the 'manage_pages' permission or the 'Page Public Content Access' feature. Refer to https://developers.facebook.com/docs/apps/review/login-permissions#manage-pages and https://developers.facebook.com/docs/apps/review/feature#reference-PAGES_ACCESS for details. Type: OAuthException Code: 10 Please refer to our Error Message Reference.