The Manitoba Association of Health Care Professionals is the best vote for Professional, Technical, Paramedical experts in Manitoba!
Our only focus is Allied Health Care Professionals and we’re the only union with a direct-service model.
This means that MAHCP specializes in knowing YOU and your workplaces. We don’t try to be all things to all sectors, we just focus on YOU in the health care sector.
MAHCP members can contact their Labour Relations Officer (LRO) directly – that’s very different than other unions. Our members don’t have to rely on workplace colleagues to handle their grievances or workplace issues – you go straight to our paid professionals.
This week, MAHCP representatives will be at the following locations. Please stop by if you can!
Monday, July 15
– St. Boniface Hospital, Main Floor Atrium, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
– Deer Lodge Centre, Auditorium on Main Floor, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
– Actionmarguerite St. Joseph’s, Boardroom, 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
– Klinic, Room B10, 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
– Dauphin Community Health Services, Cafeteria Conference Room, 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Tuesday, July 16
– Brandon Regional Health Centre, Brandon NR Lecture Theatre, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
– Misericordia Health Centre, MHC Auditorium, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
– Virden Health Centre/Virden Health Unit, Virden HC Boardroom, 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
– Oak Lake EMS, Station meeting space, 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Wednesday, July 17
– HSC, across from the Tunnel Cafe, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
– HSC, Chown Conference Room FE019 below the Community Services Building (accessible by the tunnel), 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
– Victoria General Hospital, Outside Cafeteria, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
– TriLake Health Centre & Bayside PCH in Killarney, Multipurpose Boardroom – MPR Room, TriLake Centre, 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Thursday, July 18
– Seven Oaks Hospital, Lower Level across from elevators, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
– Mount Carmel Clinic, Lower Level Boardroom, 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
– Beausejour Health Centre, Multipurpose RM Side A, 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
– Johnson Memorial Hospital in Gimli, Hospital Multipurpose Room A, 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
– Kin Place Primary Health Centre in Oak Bank, Multipurpose Room, 5 p.m. p.m. to 8 p.m.
– EMS Ile Des Chenes, EMS Station, 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
– Arborg & District Health Centre, Boardroom, 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Friday, July 19
– Nor’West Co-op Community Health, Meeting Room 113, 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
– Boundary Trails Health Centre, Multipurpose Room, 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
– Pine Falls Hospital, Health Complex Multipurpose Room, 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
– Selkirk Regional Health Centre, Public Meeting RM 3, 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
– Thompson General Hospital, Multipurpose Room (BSMT of Admin Bldg), 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
– Stonewall & District Health Centre, Multipurpose Room A, 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.