The new bargaining unit certificates for Shared Health and WRHA bargaining units come into effect this Friday, Dec. 13, 2019.
MAHCP’s newest members – those transitioning from other unions this Friday – will be receiving an information package at their home mailing address by the end of this week. We encourage you to read through it to find out what you need to know.
The welcome package contains the following information: (links to the documents included)
- Welcome letter from MAHCP President Bob Moroz – here
- Info on MAHCP Labour Relations Officers – here
- “MAHCP welcomes you” (FAQ) – here
- Bargaining Proposal Form – here
- December newsletter – here
- Union card and postage-paid return envelope
Please feel free to send an email to email@example.com or call 204-772-0425/1-800-315-3331 if you have any additional questions that aren’t answered in the welcome package.
MAHCP looks forward to representing and working with our newest members!
Your MAHCP Team